MEDI CUPPING MASSAGE THERAPY
What are the Benefits?
One of the most amazing aspects of this technique is the “separation” that the vacuum produces in tissue layers. This enables water absorption and renewed blood flow to undernourished and dehydrated tissue as well as the elimination of old waste and congestion. It has become evident that separation and drainage of fused, congested soft tissue produces and increase in tissue and systemic function and is a great catalyst for change in health.
Every injury, illness, surgery, even the toxic substances that the body has been exposed to from conception forward, may still be present in the tissues. The body has to store that which it cannot process and eliminate. The result is an accumulation of materials, such as old medication, inflammatory agents, cellular wastes and acids in stagnant lymph fluid.
Each body acts uniquely to this accumulation of debris and stagnation, examples of this are; fatigue, solid bloat, auto-immune disorders, allergies, obesity, toxicity, and more, all which ultimately leads to disease. Also, Chronic pain, stiffness, spasm, overworked muscles, all relieved with a gentle pulse… lifting and separating the muscle allowing??,.. right!, water absorption and renewed blood flow…which leads to release of tension and toxins…
Think of the impact of clearing and opening the body systems all the way down to a cellular level, as well as releasing old structural compensatory patterns that are no longer beneficial. A new cycle begins with the replication of healthier cells turning into healthier systems.. a recaptured homeostasis that leads to wellness, despite age or history.
CONDITIONS THAT RESPOND TO ACE CUPPING THERAPY
- release deep muscular (soft tissue and organs) issues
- release and soften scar tissue and adhesions
- lift and stretch soft tissue
- open chest and lungs
- improve circulation and tone vessel walls
- drain lymph fluid
- sedate the nervous system
- open energy flow of the body
- decrease or relieve pain and inflammation
- decreases or removes edema
- bursitis, tendonitis, and other inflammatory conditions
- sluggish colon and irritable bowel syndrome
- stagnant lymph and edema
- poor circulation
- sciatica and other neuropathies
- insomnia and anxiety
- poorly nourished skin and muscle tissue
- lung inflammation and congestion
- cellulite/solid bloat
- migraine and tension headaches
- high blood pressure/low blood pressure
- asthma and pneumonia
- neuralgia and rheumatism
- pre-and post-operative conditions
- TMJ dysfunction
- Parkinson’s disease
- chronic pain
- plantar fasciitis
- athletic stress and injury
We will discuss your personal issues and goals. Benefits are accumulative and more sessions may be needed to achieve desired effect. 3, 5, and 10 session packages are available.
Member - $95 | Non-Member - $105